Our Letterbox of Sunshine is our postal treat box. Filled with some of our signature Biggar Flavour baking, the Letterbox of Sunshine contains a selection of 6 bakes which are beautifully wrapped in our bespoke Biggar Flavour sunflower paper, in a flat box which fits through the door. Whether you want to treat yourself; let a loved one know you are thinking of them; share a cake fueled catch up with friends; or send a gift for any occasion, these boxes are the perfect choice!
The Cake Letterbox of Sunshine contains the following bakes:
- Coconut & Lime Drizzle Cake – a light sponge with lime zest and coconut mixed through and a sugar lime drizzle (Allergens: GLUTEN, EGG, MILK)
- Chocolate Sponge – our favourite chocolate sponge with a Callebaut milk and white chocolate ganache (Allergens: GLUTEN, EGG, MILK, SOYA)
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Sponge – a Victoria sponge with white choc chips and freeze dried rasps mixed through then rich Callebaut Ruby chocolate ganache on top (Allergens: GLUTEN, EGG, MILK, SOYA)
- Iced Gingerbread – a traditional gingerbread, topped with a white glace icing and stem ginger pieces (Allergens: GLUTEN, EGG, MILK)
- Banana & Orange Cake – an all time Biggar Flavour favourite – light banana cake now topped with an orange juice Callebaut white chocolate ganache (Allergens: GLUTEN, EGG, MILK, SOYA)
- Fruit Cake – a light sultana, currant and cherry fruit cake slice (Allergens: GLUTEN, EGG, MILK, SULPHITES)
If nuts or peanuts are included as an ingredient the traybake or brownie will be wrapped and have an allergen sticker. All baking is done in an environment where GLUTEN, MILK, EGGS, SOYA, SULPHITES, NUTS PEANUTS, SESAME may be used.
STORAGE – Keep in the fridge in an airtight container until a short time before eating, then allow to come to room temperature.
This Box of Sunshine can be sent UK wide by Royal Mail aiming for your preferred arrival date, delivery charge is £3.00. Full details can be found in our delivery information.